12.29.2012

Happy Holidays from the F-Word Performers!

It's Christmastime, just gearing up for the new year. I'm sitting her thinking about everything I'm thankful for in this past year. First, and foremost, I'm thankful for the friendships and relationships that I've made and that have continued to grow through F-Word. I'm thankful for all the new people who have come to meetings and who have performed with us. I'm thankful for the new life they have breathed into an organization I feared was dying. I'm thankful for passion, talent, openness, vulnerability, and most of all- for love.

Thank you to all those who's hard work made fall semester a great success. We look forward to an even better spring semester!

Everyone is welcome to attend F-Word meetings, even if your not ready to perform yet. Meetings will begin Sunday January 13 at 7pm in Kantner Hall 307.

Keep writing, and have a happy new year!

~Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment